Our hope is to be a church whose doors are open to everyone living in, working in or
We are committed to the Bible as our guide for living and to the necessity of
salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
- There is a God that loves us and wants a personal relationship with us.
- That God has given us the Bible, His inspired Word, to be the basis for knowing His will for our lives.
- That Jesus Christ is God and became man to be the perfect sacrifice for our sins
that we might have a relationship with God if we accept Him as our Lord and
- That we can have a relationship with God because of God's Grace and Christ's
work on the cross.
- That God has uniquely designed and equipped each of us to be fruitful while helping others come to know Christ and to grow in His love.
- As a body we are to have unity on salvation issues, liberty on non-salvation issues,
and charity in all
Our values serve as guiding principles on how we “do church” and, in many ways make us feel different from other churches. They define our “culture” as a faith community.
Bill Corley — Senior Pastor
Bill Corley came to Ridgecrest with his wife Ronnie for a three-year tour as a Marine
pilot in VX-5 at the Naval Air Weapons Station in 1976.
In 1990, Bill and Ronnie started a Bible study in their home with two other